A series of instruments designed specifically for the mechanic.
They allow us to identify problems when scan tool does not give us enough information.
- they quickly find the problem
- no time is wasted in troubleshooting because you do not have to disassemble anything
- use is simple, just connect to the car
COMMON RAIL INJECTOR CONTROL
Along with an injector test pump and an aspirator, it is able to test the functionality of coil and piezoelectric C.R. injectors.
- opening pressure
- spraying jet
- amount of diesel recovery
They include benches for common rail and petrol and LPG fuel washers.
- they work with all common rail systems (Bosch - Siemens - Denso - Delphi)
- they work on coil and piezoelectric injectors
- they simulate the car's operation with manual or automatic cycles
- they manage the washing of LPG injectors, direct and indirect petrol injection
TEST BENCH FOR HIGH PRESSURE COMMON RAIL PUMPS AND INJECTORS WITH MULTIFUNCTION ELECTRONICS
Revolutionary because electronically managed
by a tester born for the diagnosis on the car.
Practical, sturdy, efficient, MMX is a real test bench
useful for testing, quickly and with absolute certainty,
Bosch / Delphi / Denso / Siemens VDO common rail
pumps and injectors (both coil and piezoelectric).
The bench allows to carry out:
- efficiency test on high pressure pumps
- injector leak test
- comparative tests of the flow rate of the injectors in:
STARTING, MEDIUM LOAD, FULL LOAD, PRE-INJECTION SIMULATION, PILOT INJECTION.
It is the only system that, to date, allows carrying out a series of tests on the car, and then goes on to test the components on the bench to carry out the revision.
Injector test pump - 600 bar